Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why did i choose AGEL ???



There are so many reasons why I decide to run Agel business, you know. Originally I never trust in any MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) company before, because I think they are just cheating people around, like pyramid scheme which is illegal(I remind you again, it is ILLEGAL!!!). And as well as my believe in food supplement that I never had it before, I always thought that there is no need to take it. None of Thai doctors I know recommend me to take food supplement also. Both of my negative reasons has changed after I read the book named "What Your Doctor Doesn't Know About Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You" by Ray D. Strand M.D.


I just found that there is another way to heal the diseases by Nutritional Medicine (or food supplement) which is popular in leading countries of the world, e.g. Australia, USA, England, etc.


Alright and the next point is, it is difficult for me to understand the compensation plan of any MLM company. I just know that if we sell more, we get commission more. I hate selling job, I never dream to be a salesman, never ever ! But you know, Agel compensation plan is so very simple and was designed for anyone including non-experienced people to be successful in this business as well. Especially this Agel timing!!!, it let us sell the project which give us a chance to be the owner of the market. And if we extremely work hard for 2-3 years, we will retire our working to gain both time and financial freedom for TRUE !
Apart from that I also like the innovation of food supplement from in Agel. Those we have pill form, powder form and liquid from of nutrition since over 50 years ago. Now we click it into first brand coming with Gel form called Suspension Gel Technology in AGEL (no wonder for the alphabet "A" on its name, hahaha). The digestion system is rapidly absorp, suitable for the aged 3 - 109 (you will see, it covered the whole generation people!). And the best thing that I LOVE Agel is the taste! It taste so great, depending on each color to run individual function of the nutrition. I loved Agel since the first time I tried EXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment