Friday, July 17, 2009

I AM AGEL convention, Pattaya!


I don't care any of you guys gonna understand the video above or not. Because it is mostly communicated in Thai (but English some parts ^_^), but anyway I try to show you the atmosphere overall the big convention of Agel Enterprises, which take place every 4 months in a year (March, July and November ). We call it I AM AGEL !!!


Nowadays I AM AGEL (IAA) normally takes place at Ambassador City, Jomtien Pattaya(it's huge enough to support over 5,000 visitors at maximum). We have over 15 countries Agel team members all around Asia continents coming here to join the convention(I should be proud of myself cause I'm in my country, LOL). We have guest speakers who succeed in Agel Business, in the Rank called Diamond Director and higher, giving the speech and teach their secret of success. I joined it for my first time last March. The guest speaker was Alberto Zirlinger. He is a dancer and has no experience in network marketing before. He is really good entertainer by demonstration simple step of mexican dancing to us.

And this time will be my second opportunity to join IAA again this weekend (18-19 July '09). An American couple, TONY and SARAH ZOLECKI will be the guest speakers there with their Diamond Director Rank. To make sure that Agel Business is reliable for you, it will be finally keys to make your decision Agel... so you won't miss it !!!

(for any of reader who is from the others continents beside the Asia please check the news and events from the Agel website in your country e.g. Mexico, Vietnam, Malaysia, Barcelona, Brazil, Turkey and etc., you have it also. So let's JOIN NOW and be the part of SUCCESS!!!)

P.S. Please remember that you are not running Agel within your country, we let you have opportunity to run with anyone who is in 54 countries the companies opening, and for those countries which are ready to open next...Why don't you make the miracle by being the owner of each national Agel market ??? it's the concept called One Code - One World ! >>>The upcoming opened countries in Asia is Indonesia, South America -> Brazil<<<


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Agel. My name is Andréa. I'M from Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your group travel, consider hotelplanner.com. We can save you up to 70% on your hotel costs for 10 - 100 rooms.

    Check out hotelplanner.com.

    --HP Travel Guy

    ReplyDelete