Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First introduction !





Hi everyone,

First of all, let me introduce myself first. My name is Nithi D. Smiankhid. You can call me shortly DOME. I'm 22 years old college student from Thailand and my majoring is Aviation Business Management. I used to be participant of Work & Travel program in USA 2008 to Virginia Beach, VA for 3 months. But you know, earning money in the US is completely different if comparing in Thailand, with same kind of works but the salary rate made me more eager to work. Totally three months, I earned over 7,000 USD that I never earned in Thailand before. Would you like to know how did the money come ??? Let me explain you, I worked for 3 jobs in one day(1 shift = 8 hour/job). It obviously mean in 24 hours, I spent time working there like a labour (lol). I didn't blame anyone because it was my decision to apply for those jobs. That was the beginning of my great amount of income.

When I came back to Thailand (of course with lot of money, HAHAHA ) for couple months, I found out that I got backache because I lifted the heavy container wrong way while I was working for night shift at 7-ELEVEN. It hurt me so much, then I thought to myself that was it worthwhile to exchange my health with great income in the US ??? Until I found Agel !!!

It was a night at Hua-Hin city, I incident passed by the shopping centre called Sailom Pavilion. I saw a couple of my friend in Speedo store, so I just entried to greet them in that store. During our conversation, I heard the CD player playing a doctor lecturing something called Suspention Gel Technology - Agel. I was really surprised ! so I asked the detail from the shopkeeper, Ms. Marisa Wanjongkam who opened Agel Business Opportunity for me. I decided to run the business 3 days later, which made my life change forever !!!

MY NAME IS NITHI, AND I AM AGEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment